James Q. Fisher, Esq., Clark & Trevithick
|Biggest Mistakes in 401(k) and Benefits
of Estate Planning
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
8 - 11 a.m.
Doubletree Guest Suites, 1707 Fourth Street
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Kenneth Himmler, Integrated Asset Management, LLC
Page Khalajestani, Integrated Asset Management, LLC
Robert W. Renken, Esq., Clark & Trevithick
- ERISA Fiduciary Status of Your Clients’ Retirement Plans
- Upcoming Compliance Requirements for any ERISA Covered Plan
- Additional Practice Revenues by Outsourcing the Compliance Review Process for Your Clients
- Three Biggest Liability Actions a Business Owner Makes When Having a 401(k)
- Current Estate Tax Environment
- Estate Planning & Design of Living Trust
- Additional/Sophisticated Estate Planning Arrangements
This complimentary three hour seminar is designed for accounting professionals, in-house counsel and CFOs. The program offers 2.75 hours MCLE credit for attorneys.*
Seminar registration and continental breakfast will begin at 7:30 a.m.
Parking: Complimentary Self Parking at the Civic Center. Please enter on the corner of 4th St. & Civic Center (directly across from the Doubletree) and we will validate.
Questions? Contact Hydee Hall at (213) 341-1382 or HHall@ClarkTrev.com
For more information, please contact Integrated Asset Management, LLC contact Page Khalajestani at (866) 945-7649 x-711 or Hydee Hall of Clark & Trevithick at (213) 341-1382
This workshop is presented by Clark & Trevithick and Integrated Asset Management, LLC. Please join us for breakfast.
* Clark & Trevithick is a State Bar of California MCLE provider.