Estate Planning with Life Insurance Trusts
Thursday, November 7, 2012
9 - 11 a.m.
17107 Ventura Boulevard, Encino, CA 91316
Robert W. Renken, Esq., Clark & Trevithick
James Q. Fisher, Esq., Clark & Trevithick
- Why Purchase Life Insurance
- Types of Life Insurance
- Why Choose a Life Insurance Trust
- Structure of Trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (ILIT)
- Transfer of Existing Life Insurance
- Valuation of Life Insurance Policy
- Generation Skipping Transfer (GST) Tax
This complimentary two hour seminar is designed for accountants, lawyers, enrolled agents and financial consultants. The program offers 1.75 hours MCLE credit* for attorneys and 2.0 CPE credit for CPAs.
Seminar registration and continental breakfast will begin at 8:30 a.m.
Parking: Please do not park in the rows directly in front of the branch as they are reserved for the customers of Chase.
For more information contact your local ADP Representative or Hydee Hall at (213) 341-1382 or HHall@ClarkTrev.com.
This workshop is presented by ADP, Chase Bank, and Clark & Trevithick. Seating is limited.
* Clark & Trevithick is a State Bar of California MCLE provider.