Our commercial law and insolvency practice provides both creditors, including vendors as well as private and institutional lenders, and borrowers the expertise they need to navigate through the entire restructuring process. We customarily strive to provide creative and cost-effective solutions without formal court proceedings, but also have represented a wide variety of businesses through formal Chapter 11 proceedings where appropriate.
We represent buyers and sellers of businesses in and out of court and in informal proceedings such as assignments for the benefit of creditors. We also represent creditors and borrowers in structuring relationships to minimize use from the outset, and also to resolve various financial problems.
Our Commercial Law & Insolvency Services Include:
- Negotiating and documenting loan modifications and restructuring
- Workout planning and strategy including alternatives to bankruptcy
- Preparing and enforcing security agreements
- Resolving priority issues between competing creditors and ownership
- Restructuring and maximizing recoveries under secured and unsecured credit facilities
- Reorganizing or liquidating complex real estate and business assets
- Buying and selling distressed assets and companies
Our Creditors' Rights & Remedies Services Include:
- Litigation counseling
- Jury and non-jury trials, including all related pretrial proceedings in state and federal courts including necessary discovery, law and motion practice, pre and post judgment remedies and the trial itself
- Pretrial, trial, alternate dispute resolution and appellate proceedings
Our Commercial Law & Insolvency Team
Share this page: